About Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park
Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that supports the park’s facilities and operations. Friends provide a voice for the unique and diverse resources of the park. From grilling hot dogs to building a new pavilion, no project is too big or small. And you can help. Join us!
Support and supplement the preservation, management, and public outreach programs at the Spa park by:
- Encouraging and involve the public, members, and user groups to support, provide volunteer services, and utilize the resources of the Park.
- Promoting the historic, cultural, and natural features of the Park through tours, articles, presentations, and volunteer projects.
- Implementing and assisting in the physical improvements at the Park including such activities as flower planting and maintenance, trail construction and maintenance, and maintenance of the Park tennis facility.
Board Of Directors
- Helene Brecker, President
- Stephen Miller, President Emeritus
- Dan Blanchfield, Vice President
- Nini Gridley, Treasurer
- Eric Spaulding, Secretary
- Hilary Claggett
- Phil Henzel
- Frank Lombardo
- Dan Lynch
- Trent Millet
The Board of Directors of Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park meets at 4:30 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Members are welcome to attend. Occasional special meetings are scheduled on an “as needed” basis, check the calendar for more information.