Friends of Saratoga Spa State Park is involved in organizing and supporting a variety of activities and projects throughout the park.
One of the many interests of the Friends is maintaining and restoration of the many historical features and structures at the Park. Learn more >
The Friends have engaged with community volunteers and donors to improve many features at the Park.
- Geyser Creek Fish Stocking (Wednesday, of Easter break week)
- Candlelight Ski and Snowshoe (Winter – Weather Dependent)
- I Love My Park Day (The first Saturday in May)
- Fallback 5 Mile Trail Race (1st Saturday in November)
- Supplies and Materials for Educational Program
Support for Parks Events
- Geyser Creek Fish Stocking
- Candlelight hike, ski, and/or snowshoe
- I Love My Park Day
- Supplies and Materials for Educational Programs